1. How many members are in OWIT?
The OWIT network currently extends across chapters located in Central, North, and South America, Western Europe, Africa, and the Middle East with approximately 2,000 individual members around the world. This dynamic global network presents unique opportunities to establish relationships with international business professionals around the world.
2. Does membership in the Tampa Bay chapter give me access to the International membership?
Yes, your local chapter membership automatically makes you part of the OWIT network.
3. Is OWIT a nonprofit? Where is its headquarters?
Yes. OWIT is a non-profit organization registered in Washington D.C.
4. Does it have any determined legal form - association, foundation, private foundation other?
OWIT is a 501(c)6 organization (United States)
5. Does OWIT partner with any other organization?
Yes, OWIT partners with the following organizations and several of them offer "free" memberships to OWIT/TBOWIT members!
Export-Import Bank of the U.S. (EXIM) - www.exim.gov
Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) - https://fittfortrade.com/
GroYourBiz - www.GroYourBiz.com
International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce - https://www.trade.gov/
NASBITE International - https://nasbite.org/
International Trade Centre - SheTrades - www.shetrades.com
FTO Canada - https://www.tfocanada.ca/home.php
Vital Voices - www.vitalvoices.org
WEConnect International - http://weconnectinternational.org/en/