Benefits of Membership
TBOWIT, Tampa Bay OWIT, is a local chapter of the international Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT). OWIT Chapters provide a forum for you to develop business opportunities, identify mentors, and to foster your career growth and professional development.
- OWIT members have access to all OWIT chapter events at the member rate
- OWIT members have access to all OWIT chapters for referrals and contracts globally
- Access to the OWIT International LinkedIn Group (and upcoming OWIT Facebook page)
- Member-discounted rates to OWIT webinars
- Free access to Members' Only webinars on professional development and special topics
- Access to and participation in the OWIT Job Bank. Use your OWIT member log-in.
- Membership in the International Alliance for Women (TIAW), a 50,000-plus global network of professional women. A link on the OWIT Membership page will get you to www.tiaw.org. Complete your own profile to access the TIAW network; participate in TIAW programming and events.
- 25% discount on the registration fee to trade-related seminars and conferences sponsored by the American Conference Institute. Information on eligible events will be emailed to members.
- New subscribers to International Trade Today received 20% discount off their purchase for the length of their subscription and 50 free send to a friend credits. Current OWIT subscribers receive 50 additional free send to a friend credits and a 50% off discount for up to 10 add-on users.
- OWIT members receive a 25% discount to any available ImportGenius subscription
- TBOWIT new members will be highlighted on our website and introduced at the next lunch meeting.
- TBOWIT new members will have the opportunity to host a networking event at your business
- Free luncheon when you first register as a new member with TBOWIT
OWIT members take pride in knowing that they are part of an organization that is committed to being a premmier global trade association. Your membership enables you to leverage the great benefits of OWIT to advance both your career and the interests of your industry.