Features TBOWIT members, Chris Leggett, and Sandro Murtas!
Registration is at http://cfito-exportfinance0826.eventbrite.com/
Join EXIM & SBA experts to learn their best tactics for managing export financing!
About this Event
If your company wants to expand global sales but is hesitant because of the risk of non-payment from new customers abroad, help and resources are available to mitigate risks. The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and the Small Business Administration (SBA) can equip a company with the financing tools to compete for export markets.
In this one-hour free webinar, global trade experts Elena Mendez with EXIM and Sandro Murtas with the SBA, share tactics to prevent and manage payment and financing issues, including:
- The importance of dealing with financing before shipping, especially to a new country
- How risk mitigation impacts the cash flow cycle
- How to insure international payments
- What to do if payment issues arise
- Relief measures currently offered due to the effects of COVID-19